Meet Chevy, a machine quilting tool designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile.
- 1/4" High Grade Acrylic
- Creative Grids® Grip prevents slipping
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors
- Designed to fit in the palm of your hand, it is easy to manipulate and control
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs
- Use the straight side for: stitching in the ditch and echoing; turning the corner without rotating the ruler; echo quilting two sides of a block without marking the pivot point; adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border. Use the curvy side for: adding a subtle, curvy line; stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction; creating a modern, all over wavy design; creating fun quilt motifs for blocks or segmenting borders.