It is time to get ready for Showcase 2023!
Saturday 2 Dec: 10 - 4
Monday 4 Dec - Sat 9 Dec: 2 - 4pm every day
Monday 11 Dec - Wed 13 Dec: 2 - 4pm every day
Saturday 16 Dec: 10am to 4pm
Sunday 17 Dec: 10am to 3pm
Things to keep in mind
Because of limited space and in order to display items well, we may have to choose from the items you submitted. We would like to display everyting submitted, but we may be in a position where we will have to select pieces - we ask for your understanding and support.
There will be a visitors choice award for each section as well as lucky draws for entry. If you own a business, or know someone who would like to support us, please pass their details on to us!
Each entry will get you 2 tickets in the draw.
Viewer’s choice voting will close at 3 on Sunday.
Prizegiving and End of Year Party
Wednesday 20 December 6 - 8pm at Handzon
Please register and bring something small to share. We will provide drinks.
Terms and conditions for taking part in Handzon’s Showcase
- Although we will take the greatest care to ensure your item(s) remain safe and undamaged, by entering your items you acknowledge that Handzon will not be held liable for any damage or loss, whether accidentally or with intent, of items while in our possession.
- This exhibition is not a competition, and participating pieces will not be judged. There will however be a number of viewer’s choice awards. By taking part you waive any rights to contest the results of any viewer’s choice awards being make.
- I am lending the above pieces to Handzon to display at the Handzon Showcase event. I am giving permission to Handzon to photograph and use any photographic material in future marketing for this event, for the store in general or for classes, and I hereby waive any compensation for such photographs being used.
- While we would do our utmost to show all pieces submitted, pieces may be left out of the exhibition as a result of space constraints, or if it is deemed unsuitable in any way. No explanations will be given and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- I acknowledge that the obligation for collecting, or arranging for collection, my pieces after the exhibition is solely mine. I give permission that if my pieces have not been collected after 3 months from the date of the exhibition, Handzon may dispose of it in any way they see fit.
- Handzon is not obliged to enter into any correspondence regarding any aspect of the exhibition.
Participants have to agree with these conditions. When entering their work, a copy will be made available to sign.